Saturday, December 8, 2012

A message from President & Mrs. Obama for Mazie & Finn


My fellow Americans and citizens around the world,
Michelle and I come before you today to extend our heartfelt good wishes to Miss Mazie Grace Graves and Finn Rosebery in their upcoming big-ass wedding.  In a world filled with superficial relationships, Finn & Mazie Grace represent true love.  What are the odds two blind cats living worlds apart would ever find each other.  I suppose we have Al Gore to thank since he invented the internet many years ago.

Michelle and I wish you much love, happiness and heated beds to nap in for the rest of your nine lives.

Sincerely,
Michelle & Barry

3 comments:

  1. Oh how awesomes! A message from Barry himself! *impressed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry? Lol! I didn't know he went by Barry. Love you Mazie Grace and Finn. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!!! Can you introduce me to Barry?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavink us a message. We moderate all comments just to make sure no mean stuff shows up on our bloggy. We check comments often and will git yours approved real quick!